May’18 – July’18, EY as ‘RPA Architect’ ( End Client – QualComm, RPA tool : Automation Anywhere )
EY provides global services to help you retain the confidence of investors, manage your risk, strengthen your controls and achieve your potential.
- Design and implementation oversight of the process automation.
- Provide local technical support for the Robotics teams and stakeholders
- Develop overall technology architectural direction for the automation opportunity
- Evaluate RPA tools and provide recommendations
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Assist development team in resolving technical problems
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Define the technical framework considering all relevant artifacts including, Security Method of access (internal client network, internet, local access) User Authentication (SSO, central LDAP, individual log in)
- IT Security and/or Audit Policies which impact the robot deployment
- User Authorization Processes, it’s lead times & request process
- Technical impacts of applications using OCR or Adobe Flash
- Technical impacts of applications accessed behind Citrix.
- Hosting Locations and Hosting provider (Internal / 3rd party)
- Availability of test system by application
- Availability of “production like” test data within test applications
- Consistency of test data between applications
- Performance of key applications in the process that could limit the average handling time of the automation System availability & timings
Nov’17 – April, 18: Electrolux,Malaysia as ‘RPA Head/ IT Architect’
Swedish multinational home appliance manufacturer company – 99 years old
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops, provide solution architect /technical architect support to the teams in RFI/RFP process
- Analyze client processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Have exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
- Provides continuous advice to RPA developers and Project Manager during project delivery
- Developing and overseeing SMART metrics for hardware, software, and storage
- Ensuring strategic capacity planning
- Managing all or part of the IT department, including directly supervising some employees, hiring certain members, and handling employee concerns and performance
- Communicating with the technology team and other departments as collaboration requires
- Determining business requirements for IT systems
- Coordinating IT activities to ensure data availability and network services with as little downtime as necessary
- Overseeing departmental finances, including budgeting and forecasting
- Implementing policies that are chosen by executives and reporting back to the C-suite level
- Identifying security vulnerabilities and eliminating them with strategic solutions that increase data security
- Directing and supporting the implementation of new software and hardware
- Identifying and recommending new technology solutions
- Managing the organization’s help desk (internal, external, or both)
- Manage and mange external vendor relations within Operations Department.
- Perform as functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees.
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.
- Help and coordinate vendor processes and methods to approve vendors.
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
- Identify improvement areas internally as well as perform closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions.
- Identify and implement continuously enhance efficiencies associated with vendor management plus produce fulfillment.
- Participate to formulate workflow processes, methods and policies for applying vendors.
- Ensure to collaborate with IT areas to assure vendor partners effectively manage plus contracts are completely leveraged.
- Prepare processes for as well as manage analysis, selection and transition.
- Monitor contractual agreements for all IT function’s vendors.
- Stimulate steady process enhancement to present increasing operational efficiency in entire business partner processes.
- Support to explore expansion across new business lines.
Previous Organization: Synechron, Pune
Role: Associate Specialist – RPA April 2017 to Oct, 17
- Defining, documenting and updating the process for identifying and implementing RPA opportunities.
- Defining the RPA delivery methodology and decision making milestones.
- Defines RPA process tools and templates.
- Defines support & governance model.
- Drives Finance SSO RPA capability creation and its continuous development.
- Builds an Internal Center of Excellence consisting of all RPA professionals and key stakeholders.
- Stakeholder & Community management.
- Ensures communication within the Community and ensuring trough the community common process, methodology, tools, and other RPA principles.
- Communication and change management to ensure that defined processes and RPA practices are implemented successfully in a consistent manner.
- Plans and implements the training curriculum for all the RPA stakeholders (e.g. technology, process, train-the-trainer, online-solutions).
- Promotes RPA concept and approach within the organization. Experience in capability development technical, process and technology.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement, from definition phase through to implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge of product and developments to improve service for our RPA factory.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Understands complex database concepts and effectively employs different database design techniques.
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses technical issues as appropriate Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
- Ensuring RPA processes are being triggered as intended.
- Reviewing analytics and providing process improvement information to the Process Designer.
Client: Markal, USA
Team Size: 10
Role: RPA Architect
Description: Developing the RPA in-house solution for Testing CoE, the Sytor.io is coming with the cloud based RPA solution which provides Distributed Software Robots, Automatic Deployment, encrypting the stored data as well as securing the communication between various resources, visual process designers, execution controlling from cloud, OCR handwritten problem solution provided, machine learning capability etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- RPA High Level Assessment
- RPA Solution Design:
- Detail As Is Process Description PDD (Process Description Document)
- Process Analysis and Process Improvement
- Detail To Be Automated Process Description SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Define a quantifiable Business Case
- Partner with the Robot Developer to create an implementation plan for the RPA Solution Designed (SDD)
- Define a quantifiable Business Case
- Identify processes that are feasible for automation with recommendations for benefits savings
- Define complexity of the process in terms of RPA Delivery
- Prioritize Process Automation according potential savings.
- Create a Business View RPA Solution Design
Solution Architect/ Project Manager, Birlasoft, Noida NCR March 2015 to March 2017
Implementing/executing various Dev/QA activities for different accounts.
- Implementing/introducing RPA solutions to different accounts.
- Defining processes and designing various testing template for Testing Service Line.
- Building Delivery Handbook for the organization, setting process standards and architecture.
- High level planning of software SDLC activities (by gathering detailed functional requirement from the client and plan the strategy for automation.)
- Excelled in guiding the work of technical teams. Articulated project goals and scope, translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Excelled in project estimation, calculating ROI, resource loading, scheduling.
- Expert in PoC/Pilot for RPA projects.
- Resolving numerous project issues including technical, non – technical: staffing shortages, tactical matters, scope creep and divergent business and user needs.
- Keeping all the stakeholders updated on the project status by regular updates
- Alticor – Amway (PoC for five major application using UFT, Selenium, Test Complete)
- GE PW -RACES project – (Automation Framework architecture support) using UFT
- Schlumberger – (Mobility development & testing PoC with iOS, Android and on Cloud Devices using AWS)
- SAP RPA PoC (Internal) 🙁 PoC with Blue Prism)
- GEHC QPM Testing Engagement – Support for pre sales activities
- Script less Automation –GE 🙁 PoC with script less automation tools – Test Complete & Test Magic)
- Xerox- RPA Pilot Solution for different processes using Blue Prism
- Sirva–PoC with Selenium with C# and UFT
- NBCU – Overall Automation testing responsibilities.